Executive Development & Vocational Stewardship
Organizations are investing tremendous resources to develop coaching and mentoring programs as they seek to develop their people and improve organizational effectiveness. Our approach relies on mentors with years of corporate and business experience who understand what it really takes for people to change. We have learned that real change cannot happen in isolation but must include a community of support and accountability.
Our clients gain from a team approach in the assessment and evaluation process and then work with one primary mentor to realize their outcomes. Executive Mentoring always contains a significant coaching component—identifying areas to build on strengths and setting clear goals and measurements—but we also believe that change happens when a mentor invests his/her own experience into the client and also brings in key partners as part of the mentoring process.
Primary reasons why Executive Coaching & Mentoring might be needed:
A crisis has hit and you need someone safe and competent to help you navigate through it.
You realize that you might be stuck and yearn for something more, better, different
- We believe that people are not problems to be solved but are unique individuals to be engaged where they are.
- We work developmentally to enhance one's ability to grow, learn and influence differently and shift habits- this will bring about real transformation.
- We focus on outcomes and stay well grounded in the present while extending to the future – together!
- We not only work with the leader, but engage his or her core team so that key partnerships can be developed that free the leader to move increasingly into areas of strength and to release those things that another can do more effectively.
- We bring our team into the process as there is always benefit to wisdom and expertise from multiple sources in our journeys.
- Our commitment is to be with you and your team as you create new structures and ways of doing things that will improve your personal, professional and organizational effectiveness.